M/s. Sedin Technologies Private Limited, a Company registered under the provisions of the Companies Act 2013, and having its registered office at A1/1, 49th Street, 7th Ave, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600083 hereinafter referred to as the “Company” (where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective legal heirs, representatives, administrators, permitted successors and assigns).
The Company ensures steady commitment to your usage of the Platform and privacy with regards to the protection of your invaluable information. This document contains information about the Website www.sedintechnologies.com hereinafter referred to as the “Platform”.
In order to provide the User with our uninterrupted use of our Platform, we may collect and, in some circumstances, disclose information about you with your permission. To ensure better protection of the User’s privacy, we provide this notice explaining our information collection and disclosure policies, and the choices the User may make about the way their information is collected and used.
- “We”, “Our”, and “Us” shall mean and refer to the Domain and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself”, “User”, shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Platform and who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per Indian laws.
- “Services”, shall refer to the platform that provides consulting services relating to technology and software development. A detailed explanation shall be provided in Clause 4 of the Terms of Service (which can be found separately on our website).
- “Third Parties” refer to any Application, Legal Entity, Company or individual apart from the User and the Company.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that we may collect from you such as Name, Email Id, Mobile number, Password, Photo, etc.
- “Sensitive personal data” means passwords, financial information, physical, physiological, or mental health conditions, sexual orientation, medical records and history, and biometric information. However, it does not include any personal data that is freely available or accessible in the public domain, furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, or under any other law in force.
- “Platform” refers to the Website www.sedintechnologies.com which provides consulting services relating to technology and software development.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We are committed to respecting our User’s online privacy. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information you share with us. We may collect the following information directly or through third parties:
- Personal data such as, but not limited to, Name, Email Id, Password and Mobile Number.
- Details of Platform usage for analytics.
- To enable the viewing of content in your interest.
- To communicate the necessary account and service-related information from time to time
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services and data Collection
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations
Where any third parties are engaged by the Company to provide certain services for the platform, such third parties may collect information relating to the User as is reasonably necessary by the Company to maintain the Platform and such information may be shared with such third party. We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity and to view the content preferred by you. The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for Platform improvement but shall immediately delete all such information upon withdrawal of your consent for the same through the ‘unsubscribe’ button or through an email to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the extent possible, we provide You with the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us to not collect, store, or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Platform and opt-out of any non-essential communications from the platform.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
If you are a User from the EU region, the personal data provided by you shall be processed in compliance to the EU GDPR Policy and any transfer of such information outside the EU territory shall be made to an equivalent privacy protected area.
3. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by you shall be used to provide and improve the service for you and all users.
- For providing the service as detailed in Clause 4 of Terms of Service to partnered clients.
- For maintaining an internal record.
- For enhancing the Services provided.
For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, your personal data and Sensitive Personal data may be collected and stored by Us for internal record.
We, on behalf of third parties, use your tracking information such as IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information and make further services available to you.
We will not sell, licenses or trade Your personal information. We will not share your personal information with others unless they are acting under our instruction, or we are required to do so by law.
Information collected via our server logs includes users' IP addresses and the pages visited; this will be used to manage the web system and troubleshoot problems. We also use third-party analytics, tracking, optimization and targeting tools to understand how users engage with our Platform so that we can improve it and cater personalized content/ads according to their preferences.
4. HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. If the same is not identified to you, you have the right to request the Platform to elucidate the purpose of collection of said personal information, pending the fulfillment of which you shall not be mandated to disclose any information whatsoever.
We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us, within the scope of the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
5. EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE PLATFORM
6. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- We use Google Analytics to help us to understand how you make use of our content and work out how we can make things better. These cookies follow your progress through us, collecting anonymous data on where you have come from, which pages you visit, and how long you spend on the site. This data is then stored by Google to create reports. These cookies do not store your personal data.
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Platform, including your IP address, may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States or anywhere else in the world. Google may use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for us and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
Unless subject to an exemption, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you
- The right to request for any correction to any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date
- The right to withdraw Your consent to the processing at any time
- The right to object to the processing of personal data
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- The right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third Party or to an international organization
Where you hold an account with any of our services, you are entitled to a copy of all personal data which we hold in relation to you. You are also entitled to request that we restrict how we use your data in your account when you log in.
You further acknowledge that the Platform may contain information that is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the marketing and promotion of our services, and you retain sole discretion to seek for discontinuation of such communications at any point of time.
9. OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may host surveys for survey creators for our platform who are the owners and users of your survey responses. We do not own or sell your responses. Anything you expressly disclose in your responses will be disclosed to survey creators. Please contact the survey creator directly to better understand how they might share your survey responses.
Information collected will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, any rules made thereunder or any other law for the time being in force.
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud, and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the Company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us and information that we have accessed.
However, no security system is impenetrable. Our Company cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you provide won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to the Company over the Internet.
13. AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
As a responsible Company, we do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
14. CONTACT US
Information provided on the website may not be 100% accurate and may be provided for promotional purposes of the business