Enterprise Content Management
EMC Documentum Platform provides essential capabilities for managing enterprise content and is the foundation for EMC Enterprise Content Management and Intelligent Case Management Solutions offerings. Service-oriented and based on industry standards, the Documentum Platform adheres to Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) and supports a broad range of operating systems, databases, application servers, and enterprise applications. It adds intelligence to your organization by offering text analytics as well as advanced and federated search.
Sedin Technologies has aligned with EMC for providing Documentum Services for ECM implementation, integration, upgrade, migration and support services to customers. Our EMC Documentum consulting team has achieved significant experience in successfully deploying EMC Documentum platform across mid to large scale enterprises in various business segments including banking and finance, Oil & gas, energy, engineering, healthcare and public sector organizations.
Our Documentum consultants have been providing implementation and support services to customer in various industry segments including but not limited to Oil & gas, Banking & finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Shipping, Utilities and Telecommunications.
What we Do
Documentum as ECM System:
Our Documentum Services team follows the EMC recommended best-practice approach for EMC Documentum implementation. Our solution architects have proven experience in designing the scalable architecture for your current and future business needs. We leverage on our prior experience in implementing the ECM system in various business domains to assess and validate your requirements and ensure the optimum return on investment. Our team has proven expertise in implementing both large scale content repository solutions as well as case management solutions using Documentum xCP to solve common business problems and automate business processes.
Documentum as Case Management System
Documentum xCelerated Composition Platform (xCP) is rated as leader in Case Management Solutions category. xCP offers robust BPM & Workflow capabilities to automate your business processes while providing you the real-time content management experience and ability to route crucial documents through an approval process for speedy decision making.
We are typically engaged by those responsible for operations and budgets either for the entire organization or for a specific line of business who might be:
- Responsible for improving operational efficiency
- Concerned with managing and cutting costs
- Growing a business
- asked with improving process completion time and reducing investment in resources (including manual labor)
- Looking for quicker data processing
Advantage of engaging us
Our services team helps you gain a competitive advantage by drastically improving process performance. We design process improvement strategies with your business goals in mind. Our scalable solution can expand and grow with your business and help you realize the following benefits:
- Increased business agility and responsiveness without increased burden on IT resources (time and cost)
- mproved efficiency and faster processing times ─ without increasing head count (example: one hour to complete what previously took a full day)
- Automated manual processes that allow resources to be refocused on more important areas
- Reduced operating expenses by cutting out inefficiencies (example: 30-50% unit cost reduction)
- Increase in quality as processes are improved (example: Service Associate studies support tighter focus on client needs and service differentiation)