EAM360 Mobile App
EAM360 is Sedin’s Proprietary Mobile Application for Android and iOS devices. It is an IBM approved Mobile app for IBM Maximo.
The app focuses on usability. It is engineered to provide beautiful, well designed and a performant experience to the end user. It integrates with underlying platform APIs such as native search, geolocation, notifications, Bluetooth peripherals & nearables.
The app works both offline and online seamlessly using our synchronization algorithms. It does not need any further investment on the server side and works with the existing infrastructure of Maximo.
- View To Do list of Work Orders
- View Work Order Tasks & Planned Materials
- Update Work Actuals – Complete Tasks, Record Time
- Capture Measurement Readings of Asset/Location
- Report Material Usage , Request Materials , Create PR
- Record Work Log for the Work Order and/or Taks
- Update Failure Code details for Reactive Work Orders
- Safety and Hazard alerts
- Capture Signature for sign-off
- Scan RFID /Bar / QR Code of Asset/Material
- Capture Photo using mobile camera , Attach documents
- Create Service Requests, Follow-up & Child Work Orders
- Perform Route Inspection for group of Assets
- Move Assets from one Location to another Location
- Approve Purchase Request & Purchase Orders
- Perform Physical Count of Inventory Items
- Issue Items against a Material Request or Work Order
- Receive Materials and Services against a Purchase Order
- Perform receipt inspections , Return items to vendor
- Transfer items from one Storeroom to another Storeroom.