As a DevOps Engineer, you will be
- Working with your team to untangle our clients’ business challenges.
- Working with tech evangelists to deploy and maintain cloud-native applications in a collaborative environment.
- Implementing IAAS automation with effective monitoring.
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines for both on-premises and cloud environments.
- Interacting with internal and external teams to understand the requirements.
- Improve the scalability, security and stability of the system.
- Analyze the problem and provide the best solution for client needs.
You’re an ideal fit if you have the following qualifications
- Strong experience in deploying and managing CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins/GitHub.
- Experience in infrastructure automation using Terraforms.
- Deploy yaml manifests for Kubernetes using Kustomize/Helm.
- Strong experience in any scripting language - Shell/Perl/Bash.
- Experience in managing cloud infrastructure in AWS/GCP.
- Experience in technologies like Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience in MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- Experience in Git.
- Experience in Grafana, Prometheus, PagerDuty, Datadog, New Relic and chatbot integrations.
- Strong experience in implementing secure code practices.
- Experience in SSL implementation and certificate renewal.
- Experience implementing branching strategies using Git Flow/GitHub Flow.
- Experience implementing service mesh.
- Experience in Level 1/2(L1/L2) system support.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux-based operating systems.
- Supportive and motivated in providing clean, maintainable code.
- Empathize with client needs and architect custom solutions.
Brownie points if you have a good understanding in,
- Google Deployment Manager, Cloud Formation templates
- Open-source tools
- Database administration
- Curious and loves to take up new challenges.
- Updated with the latest technologies.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new languages and frameworks.
- Collaborative and open to feedback from peers.
- Excellent in communicating ideas(verbal & written).
- Analytical and problem-solver.
- Independent player as well as team leader.
Here’s a gist of all the perks you’ll get joining us
- Remote teams with flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to be an intrapreneur.
- Build your core team.
- Onsite opportunities.
- Extensive family insurance.
- Continuous learning and development.
- Paid-time off and yearly retreats.