Sedin Technology is all set to bring its prized Enterprise Asset Management Cloud and Mobile App- EAM360 to the table. After earning raves in the 2nd Annual Asset Integrity and Maintenance Summit 2019, the “think tank” behind the next-generation Mobile app -EAM360 comes to MaximoWorld 2019.
Powered by IBM Maximo – the World’s Leading CMMS solution, Sedin provides powerful Enterprise Asset Management solutions purpose-built for discrete & process manufacturing industries that operates at the speed of today’s market. EAM360 is the Mobile App for Maximo designed exclusively to manage Asset and Inventory Management activities on the field.
To be hosted in Orlando, the gala will see a convergence of leaders, business executives, technical users, functional users and process experts from technology, oil, chemical processing and a variety of industries. The event promises knowledge exchange between them over the challenges and opportunities around enterprise asset management (EAM) technology.
MaximoWorld 2019 might be your first conference or your fifth, here are 7 reasons to meet Sedin!
- Experience the demo of our next-generation EAM platform that can deliver insights, optimize asset performance management and drive business outcomes.
- Explore the app in person. Drop by our booth to experience the ease of using comprehensive end-to-end solution that includes everything from Asset Tracking, Inventory Management, to Preventative Maintenance and Routine Maintenance.
- Connect with our EAM experts to know the best maintenance practices adopted by EAM360 to cover the breadth and depth of asset management.
- Connected with Internet of Things, EAM360 has driven processes, improvements, and product delivery by blending innovation and technology. EAM360 brings together people, process, and technology to create the best experience for the end user
- Delve into our feature rich functionalities that make it stand out among its contemporaries. It provides an inclusive and modular approach to integrated asset visibility by providing an enterprise platform for all types of assets including production, facilities, transportation, linear and IT assets.
- Get the most out of your EAM journey and improve ROI by joining forces with the best-in-class industry consultants, domain experts, and support engineers to get the best guidance, practices and expertise.
- Experience Sedin’s EAM Solutions to give wings to your assets’ investment management.
So, get ready for an eventful three day program with Sedin Technologies at MaximoWorld, Orlando from the 6th to 8th of August, 2019.
Tune in to our booth 407 to explore the app in person. Drop by our booth to experience the ease of using comprehensive end-to-end solution that includes everything from Asset Tracking, Inspection, Inventory Management, Preventative Maintenance to Investment Advisory, and Routine Maintenance.